Renewed/amended investment certificate (CC-outside IZs) (original + 5 simple copies)
If the document(s) is submitted at 15:00 p.m or afterwards, the result shall be issued the next day. The applicant could collect authenticated document(s) between 09:00 a.m and 10:00 a.m on the next day.
Waiting time in queue:
Min. 5mn - Max. 20mn
Attention at counter:
Min. 5mn - Max. 10mn
Waiting time until next step:
Min. 0.5day - Max. 2 days
Decree No. 79/2007/ND-CP of the Government dated May 18, 2007 on the issue of copies from master registers, authentication copies from originals, authentication of signatures
articles 5.1.a, 13, 15
It is issued by the Government on the issue of copies from master registers; authentication of copies from originals and authentication of signatures.
Decree No. 04/2012/ND-CP of the Government dated January 20, 2012 amending and supplementing article 5 of the Government’s Decree No. 79/2007/ND-CP dated May 18, 2007 on the issue of copies from master registers, authentication copies from originals, authentication of signatures
Circular No. 03/2008/TT-BTP of the Ministry of Justice dated August 3, 2008 guiding the implementation of a number of article of the Governments Decree No. 79/2007/ND-CP dated May 18, 2007, on the issue of copies master registers, authentication of copies from originals, authentication of signatures
articles 1, 2, 3
It guides the implementation of a number of article of the Decree No. 79/2007/ND-CP on the issue of copies master registers, authentication of copies from originals, authentication of signatures.
I. Investors can do the procedure for document authentication at any People's Committee in any district/town/commune in Vinh Phuc as stipulated by Article 01 of Circular No. 03/2008/TT-BTP below:
1. Commune Peoples Committees have the competence to authenticate papers and documents in Vietnamese only, or those issued by competent Vietnamese agencies or organizations in Vietnamese but containing some foreign language words (for instance, a certificate of marriage between a Vietnamese and a foreigner in which the name and address of the foreigner are written in a foreign language).
2. District Justice Division have the competence to authenticate papers and documents in foreign languages only or those in foreign languages but containing some Vietnamese words (for instance, a diploma or certificate issued by a foreign agency or organization to a Vietnamese in which the name of the Vietnamese is written in Vietnamese).
3. Bilingual papers and documents (for instance, passports of Vietnamese citizens or certificates of graduation in both Vietnamese and a foreign language issued by Vietnamese universities in association with foreign universities) may be authenticated by either District Justice Division or Commune People's Committees.
4. For a set of documents of which some are in Vietnamese and others in a foreign language, for his/her convenience, an authentication requester may choose either of the two options below:
- To have documents in a foreign language authenticated by a District Justice Division; and those in Vietnamese authenticated by a Commune People's Committee:
- To have all of these documents in Vietnamese and a foreign language authenticated by a District Justice Division.
5. For provinces and centrally run cities which have had sufficient commune-level officers in charge of civil status and judicial affairs have not received intermediate level training in law, or where Commune People's Committees have no photocopiers for authentication work, provincial Justice Department shall advise provincial People's Committees to assign district Justice Division to authenticate affairs falling within the authentication competence of commune People's Committees.
II. Because it is required to file a copy of each document by the unit in charge, the applicant must logde at least two copies of each document, including: 01 copy for filling and at least 01 copy (or more subject to the investor's demand on each type of document) for authenticating and returning to investor.
III. The example herein demonstrates practices at the Vinh Yen People's Committee for reference.
IV. Timeframe at Vinh Yen People's Committee:
1. Timeframe to logde documents is from 07:00 a.m to 11:30 a.m (or from 07:30 a.m to 12:00 p.m in winter) and from 13:30 p.m to 16:00 p.m (or from 13:00 p.m to 15:30 p.m in winter).
2. Timeframe to obtain result is from 13:30 p.m to 17:00 p.m (or from 13:00 p.m to 16:30 p.m in winter) for the documents logded in the morning or from 16:30 p.m to 17:00 p.m (or from 16:00 p.m to 16:30 p.m in winter) for the documents logded at 15:00 p.m and afterwards.
Consequently, the applicant should logde documents before15:00 p.m so that he/she can obtain result the same day.
V. Timeframe at other People's Committees:
In most of People's Committees, it takes about 02-05 minutes at the counter and 10-20 minutes to wait for obtaining results.