Who we are
Welcome to Vinh Phuc
Vinh Phuc province is located in Red River Delta, a key economic region of the North and Hanoi Capital with numerous national transportation routes, such as: roadway, railway, waterway and proximity to Noi Bai International Airport.
- Economy has continuously grown with high speed, reaching at 17.2% per year on average 15 years (1997-2011).
- Gross Regional Domestic Product (GRDP), Provincial Competitive Index (PCI) and Human Development Index (HDI) are ranked in leading top provinces and cities all over Vietnam.
- By the end of the March 2013, the province has attracted 645 projects in which 122 FDI projects with total investment capital being approximately USD 2.5 billion.
- Currently, a number of big economic groups have made their successful investment in Vinh Phuc such as Toyota, Honda (Japan), Piaggio (Italia), Vinacapital, Foxconn, Compal (Taiwan) ….
Vinh Phuc province always exerts its strength to further improve its investment climate, improves the competitiveness of the province; to promote planning and investment preparation; to focus on land clearance and available land to the investor, provide essential infrastructure up to industrial zone barrier; to train human resource; to develop urban area, service, tourism; to resolve petitions and administrative procedures in one stop service; to quickly solve difficulties, obstacles for the enterprise ….in order to facilitate investor to trade effectively.
With the motto: “Investor in Vinh Phuc will be citizens of Vinh Phuc; the more effective the enterprises are, the richer Vinh Phuc is!”. Vinh Phuc always welcome to foreign and local investor to invest in Vinh Phuc, and make joint-effort with them to make Vinh Phuc more and more prosperous and developed.
Further to general incentives policies by the Vietnam Government, Vinh Phuc also provides further financial supports the projects in investment encouragement domains or the projects in industrial zones. Details is as follows:
1. With respect to the projects in investment encouragement domains, including: education-training, vocational training, healthcare and sports, environmental treatment, supporting industries for car, motorcycle, and electronic component manufacture: Vinh Phuc shall support for land clearance costs and cleared land handover.
2. With respect to projects in manufacture and business inside industrial zones, Vinh Phuc shall provide the following supports to investors one time (Pursuant Resolution No. 12/2010/NQ-HDND issued by the provincial People’s Council on 22 July 2010; Decision No. 28/2010/QD-UBND issued by the provincial People’s Committee on 04 October 2010):
- Support to vocational training is VND 700,000 per apprentice (applicable to the person who has not yet been granted the same support as stipulated in Resolution No.12/2010/NQ-HDND before).
- Support to project relocating to industrial zone is maxinum to VND 10 millions.
- Support to construction of essential infrastructures such as road, power and water supply, communication system....to the fence of the industrial zones.
3. With respect to manufacturing projects in supporting industry inside industrial zones and industrial clusters in Vinh Phuc Province, Vinh Phuc shall provide the following supports to investors (Pursuant to Resolution No. 56/2012/NQ-HDND issued by provincial People’s Council on 19 July 2012; Decision No. 47/2012/QD-UBND issued by provincial People’s Committee dated 14 Nov 2012).
- Support to consulting service fee to prepare investment register profile is from VND 20 million to VND 200 million subject to registered investment capital.
- Support to service fee for publishing newly-established company on newspaper and business advertisement is VND 2,000,000 per once.
- Support to statutory fees and charges: all procedures relating to investment registration are free of charge.
4. With respect to projects to invest in, construct, develop infrastructure in any industrial zone/cluster, Vinh Phuc province shall provide the following supports (Pursuant to Resolution No.12/2010/NQ-HDND issued by the People’s Council on 22 July 2010; Decision No. 28/2010/QD-UBND issued by the People’s Council on 04 October 2010).
- Support of 100% costs for: preparing environmental impact assessment profile; master planning of industrial cluster with scale of 1/500; detecting bomb and mine inside industrial cluster.
- Support of VND 5-10 billion in maximum to the technical items inside industrial cluster, including: solid waste collection system and waste water treatment system which meet with the standard and criterea applied to industrial cluster.
5. With respect to projects requiring vocational training for employees: Vinh Phuc province provide a financial support of VND 400,000 – 500,000 per employee subject to training level and course (Pursuant to Resolution No. 37/2011/NQ-HDND issued by Vinh Phuc People’s Council on 19 December 2011; Decision No. 24/2012/QD-UBND issued by Vinh Phuc People’s Committee on 30 July 2012; Decision No. 19/2012/QD-UBND issued by Vinh Phuc People’s Committee on 18 July 2012).
For large-scale or important projects, Vinh Phuc shall make a proper consideration and offer an appropriate incentives
Vinh Phuc Investment Promotion Agency
Established by the Vinh Phuc People's Committee, Vinh Phuc Investment Promotion Agency (IPA Vinh Phuc) is responsible for promoting and attracting domestic and foreign direct investment into the province; guiding investors how to establish and expand their projects at the shortest time and lowest costs; provide a wide range of highly effective and customized services to first time and existing investors during their project lifespan.
IPA Vinh Phuc has a "one-stop shop" division which is in charge of receiving and processing all applications for investment procedures, such as: investment certificate, environment impact assessment, land use right certificate, fire preventing and fighting certificate, construction permit. Some services provided by IPA Vinh Phuc are: consulting on investment project and location at the very start of projects, preparing application file for any required procedures as above-mentioned, conducting such procedures on investor’s behalf, advising any matter (labor, tax, import, export and other law compliances) arising during the project’s lifespan, etc.
Thanks to Dialogue Portal Business-Goverment of Vinh Phuc Province, investors are provided with free advices on policies, laws, administrative procedures related to investment, production and trade and information about natural conditions, social economic situations, investment climate, the master plan for socio-economic development of the sectors that are publicly issued according to provincial regulations. Within maximum 05 working days, all questions and problems of investors shall be settled in a effective manner.
We have assembled and developed a team of legal and professional staffs that are accomplished and experienced with the strength in bridging the gap between investors and local authorities and extensive relationships with all service and commodity providers. We have strong commitment to satisfy all complex needs of investors at the highest degree of care and success.
For more information please contact Vinh Phuc Investment Promotion Agency at G-floor, No. 38-40, Nguyen Trai Street, Dong Da Ward, Vinh Yen City, Vinh Phuc Province or via tel. (+84) 211 3616 618 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org