For all kind of investors:
Passport or Vietnamese ID card of the applicant (original + 2 simple copies)
For corporate investor(s), supplement:
Passport or Vietnamese ID card of investor's authorized representative (original + 3 simple copies)
For individual investor(s), supplement:
Passport or Vietnamese ID card of individual investor(s) (original + 3 simple copies)
If the document(s) is submitted at 3:00 p.m or afterwards, the result shall be issued the next day. The applicant could collect authenticated document(s) between 09:00 a.m and 10:00 a.m on the next day.
Waiting time in queue:
Min. 5mn - Max. 20mn
Attention at counter:
Min. 5mn - Max. 10mn
Waiting time until next step:
Max. 1 day
Decree No. 79/2007/ND-CP of the Government dated May 18, 2007 on the issue of copies from master registers, authentication copies from originals, authentication of signatures
articles 5.1.a, 13, 14, 15
Decree No. 04/2012/ND-CP of the Government dated January 20, 2012 amending and supplementing article 5 of the Government’s Decree No. 79/2007/ND-CP dated May 18, 2007 on the issue of copies from master registers, authentication copies from originals, authentication of signatures
Circular No.03/2008/TT-BTP of the Ministry of Justice dated August 3, 2008 guiding the implementation of a number of article of the Governments Decree No. 79/2007/ND-CP dated May 18, 2007, on the issue of copies master registers, authentication of copies from originals, authentication of signatures
I. Investors can apply for document authentication at any People's Committee in any district/town/commune in Vinh Phuc province as stipulated by Article 1, Circular No. 03/2008/TT-BTP below:
1. Commune Peoples Committees have the competence to authenticate papers and documents in Vietnamese only, or those, being issued in Vietnamese by competent Vietnamese agencies or organizations and containing a few foreign language words (for instance, a certificate of marriage between a Vietnamese and a foreigner on which the name and address of the foreigner are written in a foreign language).
2. District Justice Division has the competence to authenticate papers and documents in foreign languages only or those being written in foreign languages and containing a few Vietnamese words (for instance, a diploma or certificate issued by a foreign agency or organization to a Vietnamese where the name of the Vietnamese is written in Vietnamese).
3. Papers and documents, written bilingual (for instance, passports of Vietnamese citizens or certificates of graduation in both Vietnamese and a foreign language issued by Vietnamese university in association with foreign university) could be authenticated by either District Justice Division or Commune People's Committees.
4. For a set of documents of which some are in Vietnamese and others in a foreign language, for his/her convenience, an authentication requester may choose either of the two options below:
- To have documents in a foreign language authenticated by a District Justice Division; and those in Vietnamese authenticated by a Commune People's Committee:
- To have all of these documents in Vietnamese and a foreign language authenticated by a District Justice Division.
5. In the provinces and centrally run cities which have had sufficient commune-level officers in charge of civil status and judicial affairs, who have not received intermediate level training in law, or where Commune People's Committees have no photocopying machine for authentication work, provincial Justice Department shall advise provincial People's Committees to assign district Justice Division to authenticate affairs falling within the authentication competence of commune People's Committees.
II. Because it is required to file a copy of each document by the unit in charge, the applicant must submit at least two copies of each document, including: 01 copy for filling and at least 01 more copy (subject to the number of copies the investor expected to receive for each type of document) for authenticating and returning to investor.
III. The example herein demonstrates practices at the Vinh Yen People's Committee for reference only.
IV. Timeframe at Vinh Yen People's Committee:
1. Timeframe to submit documents is from 07:00 a.m to 11:30 a.m (or from 07:30 a.m to 12:00 p.m in winter) and from 1:30 p.m to 4:00 p.m (or from 1:00 p.m to 3:30 p.m in winter).
2. Timeframe to obtain result is from 1:30 p.m to 5:00 p.m (or from 1:00 p.m to 4:30 p.m in winter) for the documents submitted in the morning or from 4:30 p.m to 5:00 p.m (or from 4:00 p.m to 4:30 p.m in winter) for the documents submitted at 3:00 p.m and afterwards.
Consequently, the applicant should submit documents before 3:00 p.m so that he/she can obtain result the same day.
V. Timeframe at other People's Committees:
In most of People's Committees, it takes about 02-05 minutes at the counter and 10-20 minutes to wait for obtaining results.